NewTek Connect Sparkô HDMI to NDI video converter
NewTek Connect Sparkô converts your HDMI video source to NDI®|HX to send live video through your local network over Ethernet or WiFi for use with other NDI® compatible systems. Connect your video cameras and other devices wirelessly to your live production system, video applications or streaming device.
- NDI® Output NDI|HX up to 1080p at 60 fps Wired or Wireless.
- Capture any HDMI video source and convert it to IP, with embedded audio.
- Direct Recording to an SD card or USB storage.
- High-quality audio analog and embedded digital sources.
- Tally Program and Preview Tally (NDI).
1 Year manufacturer Warranty
- HDMI video input with embedded audio
- NDI®|HX output over IP via Ethernet or WiFi
- HDMI video loop out with embedded audio
- Support for 1080p and 720p video at up to 60 frames per second*
- Remote configuration & monitoring via Web-based interface
- DC 12V 1A external power supply included
- Dimensions: 127 x 89 x 28 mm (5.0 x 3.5 x 1.125 in)
- Weight: 220g (7.76 oz)
1 Spark HDMI with 2 antennas, 1 power supply + power cable
1 Mounting Bracket
1 Power supply
1 Power cable
1 Remote control with 2 batteries
1 flyer LiveXpert