NewTek Spark™ Pro 4K UHD to NDI® video converter
Turn any compatible 4K UHD device into an IP video source instantly. Simply plug it into Connect Spark™ Pro video converter, and the signal is translated to full-bandwidth NDI® for use with any compatible system, device, or software on your network.
Spark™ Pro Features:
- HDMI video input with embedded audio.
- IP output via NDI® with near-zero latency.
- Support for 4K UHD and 1080p video at up to 60fps.
- Unicast and multicast transfer modes.
- Web-based remote configuration and monitoring.
- NDI® tally support with built-in tally lights.
- Wired Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Support for Power over Ethernet (POE).
- Hardware-based FPGA and SoC technology.
- Industry-standard, threaded-screw camera mount.
- Video Input: 1 x HDMI
- Audio Input : 1 x HDMI embedded audio input (48/44.1/32 KHz) - 1 x 1/4” (6.35 mm) Line Level (48 KHz) - Stereo audio (2-channel LPCM)
- NDI® Encoding
- 1 x RJ-45 port for Gigabit Ethernet networking
- Web-based user interface for configuration and monitoring
- Tally support via NDI® or 1/8” audio jack
- Built-in program/preview tally lights
- Formats: 2160p: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 24 - 1080p: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24 - 720p: 60, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24 - 576p: 50 (16:9, 4:3) - 480p: 60, 59.94 (16:9, 4:3)
- Power over Ethernet (POE) / External power via USB type-C (5V 2A)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 80°C
- Relative humidity : 20% to 90%
- Portable enclosure with threaded screw camera mount
- Dimensions : 136.40 x 84.33 x 23.37 mm (5.37 x 3.32 x .92 in)
- Weight : 280g (10.4 oz)
1 Year manufacturer Warranty
Subject to change without notice.